Membership - its rationale & benefits
Membership in the Friends
Besides supporting all the entertaining and educational programs sponsored by The Friends of The Frelinghuysen Arboretum, your membership also includes the following benefits:
- Arboretum Leaves, our newsletter, 4 times per year.
- Borrowing privileges at the Arboretum's horticultural library.
- A yearly "plant dividend." See the writeup on the 2013 list of plants to chose from. Note: Distributed at the Plant Sale, Friday through Sunday and at the Haggerty Center on the following Monday through Friday. The 2014 Plant Sale Dates are: May 2, 3 & 4, 2014.
- Reduced rates on educational programs.
- Special members-only programs and events, including the New Years Party.
- Support for an annual scholarship to Morris County Community College students in the Landscape Technology Program in honor of Benjamin C. Blackburn via participation in the annual Blackburn Scholarship Tea.
- An invitation to the Annual Plant Sale Members-only Preview and Sale.
- Family Membership includes the Members Only Gingerbread Preview Party.
- Your membership in The Friends of The Frelinghuysen Arboretum entitles you to benefits at these botanic gardens across the United States: AHS Reciprocal Admissions Program. Read this article by Sally Hemsen discussing just how valuable this benefit is.
- Enjoy discounts from our Retail Partners.
- The satisfaction of supporting the activities of one of the finest horticultural parks in the northeast.
Need more reasons? Want to know what the different membership levels are all about? Click on the brochure at right.
Ready to join? You can do it any of three ways:
- Click on the brochure at right for an easily printable coupon that you can mail in,
- Stop by the Front Desk at the Arboretum and sign up in person,
- Call 973.326.7603, or
- Best of all, use the PayPal buttons below for fast, easy, on-line processing.
View Your Cart
Look at our PayPal Help Page.
Questions about Membership?
Questions about PayPal? Email email@example.com.
See also these related pages: