Sorry to clutter your inbox, but there was a typo in the email address in this item as sent out earlier in the week. Here is the corrected version:
Part-time Position Opening
The Morris County Park Commission is looking for a PART TIME RECEPTIONIST.
Location: The Haggerty Education Center at The Frelinghuysen Arboretum.
Hours: Saturday and/or Sunday, from 9:00am - 4:30pm.
You must have:
- An organized and responsible manner
- A friendly, helpful attitude
- Good basic computer skills (WordPerfect and Email)
If you are interested in this position, please email a letter of interest to Lesley Parness, Superintendent of Horticultural Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
While I have your attention, though, keep these in mind:
The Friends start celebrating their 40th Anniversary with a fabulous trip to Scotland in May/June 2011, just in time for the Edinburgh Flower Show.
Learn all about the public and private gardens (and a wee bit of shopping) that travelers will enjoy at this informational talk complete with Scottish fare and accompanying bagpipers. Speakers include Susan Cloyd from C-I-E Tours International and Trip Co-Chairs Karen Curry and Ollie Acheson.
Check out the new Scotland2011 section of the website for all the up-to-date information.
Save the Dates!
Many other programs are listed in our Events Calendar, but here are a few you may want to check out and add to your calendar:
- Travel With the Friends to Scotland - Sun September 12. Learn all about the Friends 40th Anniversary fabulous trip to Scotland in Spring 2011.
- Adult Intermediate Flower Arranging Class - Tuesday, September 14th at 6pm. Join Marge Hulstrunk for the second level of flower arranging.
- Introduction to Permaculture - Friday, September 17th, 7:00pm. Wanda Knapik, owner of My Local Garden, will share her experiences and advice on how to create a perennial polyculture of multipurpose plants that are edible and beautiful.
- Summit / Short Hills Garden Tour - Sunday, September 19th, 10am. Enjoy exclusive access to five beautiful gardens in Summit and Short Hills on this "drive yourself" tour.