Garden Lovers Book Club
The Garden Lovers Book Club meets monthly in the Haggerty Center and focuses on a different theme each month. One member will be in charge of the subject and will act as the commentator. The other members are encouraged to read books from the Frelinghuysen Arboretum's Library and to participate in the meeting's discussion.
Read more about the Book Club on our Library page.
Meetings scheduled so far, with their themes and commentators, are:
- September 16th - Artist's Gardens, Vivian Laska
- October 28th - Gardens of NJ, PA, CT, NY, Adrianne Bendich
- November 18th - Garden Architecture, Karen Curry
- December 16th - Luncheon details TBD
- January 13th - Garden Fiction books, Kay Deodene
- February 10th - Secrets of Catalog Ordering, Sue Acheson