Forest Bathing with Rich Collins, ANFT Guide
A Japanese walking meditation reminds us that we are part of nature not separate from it. This program is a mix of meditation, mindfulness, wellness promotion, and ends with a Japanese Tea Ceremony. Space is limited – Ages 12 & Up.
Dates and locations:
- Saturday, April 18 – Willowwood Arboretum
- Sunday, April 19 – The Frelinghuysen Arboretum
- Saturday, May 16 – Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center
- Sunday, May 17 – The Frelinghuysen Arboretum
- Saturday, June 20 – Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center
- Sunday, June 21 – The Frelinghuysen Arboretum
9:00 am – 11:30 am $20 per person
To register, please call 973.326.7601 between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.