Garden Sprouts Program
Ages 2 – 5 with an adult
Plant the seeds of love for nature in this preschool program! Each session features a different theme and includes an indoor activity and an outdoor exploration of the Arboretum. Dress for the weather.
Dates: Select Wednesdays Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am or 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Wed. April 1: Spring Beginnings
- Wed. April 8: April Showers
- Wed. April 15: Good Enough To Eat
- Wed. April 22: Tree Huggers
- Wed. April 29: Delightful Daffodils
- Wed. May 6: Terrific Tulips
- Wed. May 13: Gardener’s Best Friend
- Wed. May 20: Crazy Plants
- Wed. May 27: Bug Safari
- Wed. June 3: A Leaf Can Be...
- Wed. June 10: Here Comes Summer
Cost: $5 per child.
To register, please call 973.326.7601 between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.