Plant Sale Volunteers - 2020
The Friends Need You!
The Friends of The Frelinghuysen Arboretum will hold their 25th Annual Plant Sale Friday through Sunday, May 1st to 3rd, 2020 and we could use your assistance before, during and after it!
If you are able to help, sign up now! We're using Sign Up Genius this year to manage signups and schedules.
The process involves two steps:
1. Review these job descriptions for which we need volunteers
2020 PLANT SALE VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Shelving Setup - join volunteer crews assembling shelving in the tent at the top of the parking lot
- Organize, price & label deliveries - as trucks arrive from vendors.
- Plant grooming - make sure plants stay their freshest leading up to the sale.
- Cash Cashier - handle cash and check sales
- Checkout Tally - add up purchases for customers.
- Credit Cashier - use smartphone and Square to securely swipe credit cards. Device and instructions will be provided.
- General Assistance - restock and help customers with locating and, at times, carrying plant selections
- Inventory and consolidate -- Organize and inventory any remaining plants to donate to the arboretum
- Shelving Takedown
2. Go to Sign Up Genius following the link below.
There you will select your favorite jobs, dates, and times.
When you submit your selections, you’ll be prompted for contact information and immediately be sent an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org for your selections. The information will also be sent to FOFA staff. Three days before your assignment, you will also be sent an email reminder. Plus, you'll receive an invitation to Volunteer Orientation on April 18th.
Questions about volunteering? Contact the Friends staff at email@example.com.
So, when you are ready....
CLICK HERE to go to Sign Up Genius
Thank you for being a part of The Friends of The Frelinghuysen Arboretum's 2020 Plant Sale!